Thursday, June 21, 2007

FOR- PROOF+ EMINEM-


For EMINEM
(Marshall Mathers an his Best Friend Proof)

If its something that you want ask me
don’t kill me - you feel me?
We don’t always have to agree
Just tell me..
don’t go behind my back stab me
Cant take that back
Whatever I got I can always get back
You take me out you takin my kids
my friends
My fam
My future my plans
I got to see my son turn to a man!
Keep my daughter the Queen she was born as

Stop the CLOCK
Before you reach for the Glock
STOP anger an Envy
I’m not the enemy
Lets go back for a minute
how we got here how we got in it
Under educated ,overhated
Great but underrated
jobs wit no wages
we were
the Slaves that were abated
Hated ,kicked ,berated
Born ,lived, an died
in all kinds of Society’s cages.
Our blindfolded mind still rages
Like Flames from cross burnings
Burning History’s torn Hidden pages
The enemy you no longer see

don’t hate the Playa’s Game
Hate how he
was Framed
Survival skills Reflected societys’ills
distorted Mirror of self he kills.
Faded colors of Red, Black, an Green
Forgot what they Mean.
.
So the enemy
Gets the last laugh After all
you an me handcuffed
thrown against the wall.
Now, Thas GAME!



The enemy you no longer see.
The enemy aint me.
If its something that you want ask me
don’t kill me - you feel me?
We don’t always have to agree
Just tell me…
Or is it to
Late
© Carolyn Baxter aka Kulcha Born

No comments: