Thursday, May 24, 2007

GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY/NYU/PACE/CCNY

People have said Carolyn..write about what your doing and post your work not JUST your essay's on authorsden.com/carolyncbaxter or carolynbaxter.com (my calender of where my next gig's are going to be.)BUT..where..and what your doin..so here it is... GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY/NYU/CCNY/PACE I MUST SAY the Colleges Listed are my Favorite Places to perform at.They show me so much LOVE! and support ...and they buy book's..Book's book's.They ignore my bad spelling,HORRENDOUS punctuation and they still get the point of my stories. (only my dear friends do that or ex lovers do that) So now I have some real Fans of Hip Hop poetry ,Conscience Rap, and Lovers of the Hip Hop Culture. one love to all the Colleges and the GREAT HIP HOP CAUCUS,AND THE HIP HOP CONGRESS!!.Besides the people that can spell and have GREAT Punctuation...have Miserable lives.I wrote The Poem ''The Struggle'' when after an almost 6month Tour.I saw It's the Punk ass Generation before mine that is running the Political org's,the anti prison org's,the rehab org's..makin ''chedder''(money0 and the political climate stays stagnant for ''change'' for THIS GENERATION!..now I'M no K.I.D a shorty I'M not..but I'M sincere in my Passion and devoted to my Craft of music/writing.The old Dinosaurs..are NOT their businessmen and Women selfish and out for self,If they had a chance to put their Money where there ''Underground is''..they'd pee their pants. So again thank you for the schools that beleave in my work and support my THUGS AGAINST VIOLENCE''NETWORK. One Love.

No comments: