Friday, August 3, 2007

Cut From ROCK

If I died what would you say?
That you chiseled a child out of Rock Cocaine?
with dust of Disire
smoke dreams to cope
hoping how things should be
its life that chokes.

What would you say if I didnt support your Habit?
or pretended not to have it?
To keep you off the streets..
I do it to keep you from 'Hoei
n'
from being distant, diseased
an you know it.

To keep whatever a friend is respecting me.
I know the Talk on the street Bout my mama an me.

CRACK MAMA
CRACK BABY
DADDY MAYBE.

But if I died what would you say?
That I sling Rocks day after day?
Rollers Rollin Up I duck out the way?
Bustin a Cap?
Childs play
Adult games with Bloody Stains.

But Ma, If I died what would you say!
as they hosed my Blood away.

I know what you'd say
''How am I gonna get my Rock today.''
Our Lives a Cocaine Caracture
a Rock Statue
like smoke
Blown away
...

No comments: