Saturday, August 11, 2007

Empty Barrels (PT.1) Rap Song

They say an empty barrel makes the most noise

But that’s when you playin with Childs toys

Wit 8 in the clip an
1 in the chamber

Body-parts is what’s left
no denomination
Jus the remainder.

don’t have to be bad
jus a good aimer.

An I spit on it first
So when you get hit
You know I’m the one who gave you that lead kiss..

I don’t care what you say ,,I have to survive,,,
If you don’t believe me then call it a lie.

But watch ya back
an look in in my eye’s
No lie’s
No disguise
Cause when I was Born GOD covered his eye’s.


I was born an enemy of the state on a dead dark day
I reached for my mama
an she pulled away

The hood dysfunctional
An displaced I learned to
destroy whoever got in my way…

Then the system created an enemy state
An everyone that looked like me
got locked away..

Now it looks like I’m a bad
without a solution

with Holocaustic numbers
Of my people dying in institutions.

The most talented people they say are dead or in Jail
Guess thas what they said to Jesus before they slammed him
with nails..

Instead of play ground's
Prison's
where children of color
become men in women
…a misdemeanor becomes a felony Conviction.

Poor people were programmed to Fail
All we needed was white powder an a Digital Scale.

Next thing you know its 10 to 15 for a Drug sale!

They say we were a Detriment
then they created Syphilis
An used us as experiments..

Some say it’s fate
Some say Hate..
but shot 42 times I call a police state.

I wanted my kids to have better than I did
Kinda hard after a 10 year bid

You loose your so called rights
That this youth never found

The Revaluation wasn’t televised ..
it was a merry go round..

Now the youth walk with heads down
Staring at the ground
History lost
Identity never found
cause babies putting babies
in the cold ground.

Now nothing inspires them is a U.S. World
that’s the outcome of a hood boy an girl.

Thas how they livin in an out they home

Cause every time you duck down they killin they own…

No comments: