Friday, May 18, 2007

WAR



WAR In The Land of The White Hot SunMama don’t you Recognize me ? its your Son..I went to the land of Sand and White SunUniform on my BackM16 Gun...A Land I knew no oneMuch different When I was injured in 9 - 1 - 1Explosions deception24/7.


They cut out my left eyeWhen I longer wanted to kill baby’s Hearing them cry because their mommy diedStepping on tiny body’s crunch on the roadside.bloody broken bones ripped raw ragged flesh flaming flag of Death

naked fingers reached for the sky

windwaving
won Last Goodbye As I drove by.


They cut out my right eye when I no longer wanted to seecolors Red white an BlueBut Humanity's Hue Harmony reflecting peace.I was not allowed to see or Dream Don’t be ashamed of me Because I no longer believe

The things they asked me

to do to SurviveTo stay aliveDeath all around me

So I no Longer needed my eyes

no more water came out no longer could I cry.


I don’t know If you’ll Ever see me again

Or I'll ever hear dads Voice say ’’hey kid hi ya been?

I’d give anything to hear him say that


Instead of Things insistedwhen I enlisted...

Weapons of mass Destruction Lives Traded For Death

My Honest Trusting.

I saw nothing...


They Cut off my Hands


Because I wanted to carry foodNot Guns

They left me to die in the white Hot sun..


When I greeted a brother A salaam lakum

They cut out my Tongue

They Left me to die in the white Hot Sun


The Bullet ripped through my skull From the Snipers Gun

I wasn’t The only one

who died on the Hill with others

I realized were all one


even the Sand Choked when The blood started to run.


They shipped me back in this body bag with Dead Honor’s Cover

the American Flag..

Days to years

young men to corpses

years dragged

I knew it wasn’t going to get any better...

Just know I love you mama

that’s why I wrote this letter.

No comments: